Chunky Chocolate (Cup)Cakes
Servings: 12 cupcakes
Whisk together & Let sit:
- 1 cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 oz Non-Dairy Chocolate 100% Cocoa Melted
- 2/3 Cup Date Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Applesauce Unsweetened
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour Sprouted (or oat flour)
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda Aluminum Free
- 1 tsp Baking powder Aluminum Free
- 1 pinch iodized Salt
Preheat the Oven to 350 degrees Ferenheit Line a 12 muffin pan
- Using a double boiler, or a sauce’ pan on top of a pan with boiling water, melt the chocolateCool for 5 min, stir occasionally
- Whisk together the nut milk, and vinegar, let sit for a few minutes to curdle.Stir in the dry sweetener, applesauce, vanilla, and melted chocolate
- In a separate bowl sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the mixture to the wet ingredients, one half at a time, and beat until no large clumps remain.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared pan, filling each cup three-quarters full.